jeudi 4 août 2011

2 commentaires:

  1. A very muscular woman .. xD
    I like the design and the presentation, but you probably could tell there are some issues with anatomy, especially a few muscles (I'm by no means a muscle expert but I think to have a deltoid split in the middle like that would be pretty unusual) and the legs. In the case of the male viking I think it worked nicely to enhance his 'manliness' so to say, but comparing the two, the female seems to have more muscles than the guy! (mostly because you put more dark in the shadows for the girl) Legs seem to be your weak point though, for both the girl and guy viking, looks rather flat because you put a wider light on the side. Observing more legs in rl and in photos and practicing that could help you (I know this cuz I have a problem with legs myself) ^_^

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. yeah those legs gave me a hard time !
    i have to work on that.
    i think it kind of hold together the guy , but i nedd to re-do the girl ,at least the legs.
    tnaks for the crits ;)

    RépondreSupprimer